Thursday, March 18, 2010

Wii165.8 BMI 28.30 New scale 164.8

Sliding on down the scale yippee! I can run and not be weary and walk and not faint D&C 89:20:) On that note I remember how it felt to walk up and down my stairs after 7 1/2 months of not doing hardly anything but sit and how fatigued I would become. There are only 14 steps that's not really much, but my calves would scream and I would be lightheaded. It took months for me to even come close to a run up them as I had done in the years before. There is also that saying if you do not use it you lose it. That had been me but no more.

Lunch is Venison grilled 1c op asparagus 1/2 a grapefruit no toast today.
Dinner Chicken grilled a small tomato and 1 melba toast. No fruit. The calorie count came in at 506 so I can not risk going over. It must be higher calories for the asparagus then lettuce and I know that a grapefruit is the highest of all the four you can pick from. Going to take a nice detox bath wish i had some green tea bags. I have learned that they also help to remove fat cells when sweating it out in a hot bath if you boil and steep and then add to your bath with Epsom salt. Well maybe I will get time to stop at a store. Its going to be a crazy day I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment