Tuesday, March 30, 2010

161.4 lbs I lost 22.6 is what I lost over my 40 day round.

WATER did you know that your body is about 80% water. So if you want to lose you need to drink at least 1/2 your weight in water. Great I should have been drinking even more then what I did during the whole of my HHCG weight loss round. Well live and learn and move forward.
Thinking about killer fat whats that you say, well hydrogenated oils or trans fat. Did you know it's in so many many things that we eat and we do not need them. I have always been a big olive oil user and I am grateful for that unknowing that's been in my life but I am going to be a better label reader and not buy if it has the word hydrogenated or trans fat on it.
IT IS JUST NOT WORTH THE POSSIBLE WEIGHT GAIN BACK THAT MIGHT HAPPEN.

Lunch Chicken roll with spinach inside and and apple. No more breads for me for awhile at least not while HCG isn't there to help keep the fats burning off my system.

Dinner Lean hamburger, picante sauce, grapefruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment