Monday, March 8, 2010

March 8, 2010 168.4 Wii BMI 28.76, 168.0 New scales

So finally a move on down and still mad at the Wii for saying obese, but hey I am still doing more then others do. So I love that its moving down but because of where I store the fats on my hips I can not get my smaller pants on yet, but soon soon I will.
Lunch Cabbage sirloin soup with Orange and put some of the juice in to spice it up and grissini sticks. Nice and warm tummy liquid. I went for a walk in the sprinkle rain and breathed in fresh air.

I am human, I got caught without my dinner plan in hand and had to take my kids to a reading party night and thus got caught because they served pizza. I held out from 5 till 7 p.m. until I could see that I was not getting home to get my usual 5:30 meal and I failed myself. The pizza won out of my need for some kind of food. There was salad but it wasn't holding me at all. Well needless to say I will pay most likely in the morning. I am drinking the Dieters tea and walked on the treadmill making sure I burned at least 200 calories and hopefully I won't have to pay to badly for being so unprepared. Wouldn't it be nice if our bodies didn't need any sustance when we are caught in the wrong time frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment