Friday, March 26, 2010

I AM 43 years old. 161. New Scale

So I have a ton of thoughts today. I am amazed at how well I feel. Like energized and boundless ability to keep moving. This is how I used to feel about eight years ago. That of course was before my last two pregnancies and miscarriage. I have been pregnant a total of ten times. I carried only seven children to birth though. Only one child out of all of them went past their due date and one to a week before his due date. Everyone of the other children were born anywhere from a month to 34 weeks to 26 weeks early. I always gotten high blood pressure no matter how hard I worked at eating well, and ok not drinking enough water. There was a vague moment two years ago when I wondered what made a person fat and why they would want to be that way as if I wasn't moving swiftly to the obese category myself. Then the day not so long ago when I could not wear the jeans that I just bought in Sept. of 2009. They would not zip up, not this again. This made me say hey I am in that same place as everyone that is fat, no not fat OBESE. Even when my Wii said it I was in denial until yesterday when it said overweight instead of obese for the first time since we got the darn thing two years ago.
Have I tried to lose weight YES. Call me treadmill girl, but I could not go over the speed of 2.5 without getting breathless. Ask my sister-in-law I am sure she would have loved to pick up the walking speed on our bike trail. I even would try to work with my sons when they wrestled like I had in the years before the age of 40. I was so over weight I could not keep up. Six years ago I even did Tae Bo every single morning for 30 to 45 min without fail.
I can not express how wonderful it is to have so much energy and sleep well and keep up with my teenagers when they come home at midnight. This is a blessing and if I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU. I will reach the weight of 120 in the very near future and I might even pick up weight lifting and marathon running or maybe barrel racing too.

Lunch Fish (84cal) 1/2 grapefruit(41cal) 3 melba rounds(12.50each cal count) tomatoes(33) 195.50 total cal count. The grapefruit count on Fitday.com is hard to decide since you are taking it and cutting it in half after it measures a whole one but you are only allowed half.

Dinner Chicken(194cal) spinach wrap(7cal for 1c.) Orange(62) Grissini(22.5) by box cal amount said 45 for two so I cut the amount and stay within the 500.00. Total 285.5 for a round out of 500.00. I am eating my orange early.

No comments:

Post a Comment