Saturday, March 27, 2010

161. New scale

I CAN NOT GET OFF THIS DANG 160 SPOT. IT IS TOTALLY MADDENING. I ONLY HAVE THREE DAYS LEFT TILL A 40 DAY ROUND ON HHCG IS DONE AND I WANTED TO LOSE MORE.

Atkins says that you can lose on the induction diet and that is what I have decided I am going to fallow during P3 so that I have structure after P2. I am most obviously going to have to do another round so that will keep me staying lower in my calorie amount and ready when its time to start again.

In the mean time TAE BO ya I did it with the start out video and went all the way full powered and it felt SO SO GOOD. Over the last two years I would try and get interrupted or not be able to get to even the half way point because I was too heavy so today I feel super. The slow strength training has gotten me to where I am along with doing this HHCG diet.

Belly Fat that is what I had and if there is that much bulging on the outside can you only imagine what that looks like on the inside. I am 5,4 so there is no room for me to have belly fat. I am so glad it's gone now. If I was more techie I would put a before and after together but someone is going to have to help me with that one.
BELLY FAT = HEART ATTACK in the studies of medicine. So at least I am beating that odd.
Lunch I think I am stuck with chicken(194cal)grissini(22.5cal)orange(62cal)cabbage(22cal) total 300.5 cal

Dinner I ate 2 tablespoons of peanut butter NO dinner for me. Thats like 198 cal alone. I just couldn't make a sandwich for my little guy and not eat it. It has been a month and I was craving. It is sugar free so that is a plus for me. It has some pritein but it also has fats so that wasn't very good, anyway not eating the planed dinner so that I at least still am below 500 cal for today.

CAL COUNT LATER SORRY I HAVE TO HURRY THE TROOPS ARE AWAKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment