Tuesday, May 25, 2010

150.4 Schools Out I hope I can keep my diet in tact.

With 6 boys there are huge volumes of food that move through a house and yep I am the cook. This is going to be tough staying out of the food saturation while on a 500 cal limit.



Breakfast: Chocolate Stevia water and an apple. I was hungry this morn I forgot my orange last night because I had gone running with my C boy and we both just hurried to bed after I did one more mile on the treadmill.

Lunch: 3 Jumbo Shrimp Asparagus in homemade chicken broth and melba toasts.

Dinner: Chicken, Cucumbers, grisinni sticks, one orange.

Going to look at all the blog hoppers today!
Miles: 3 and I only got 6,148 steps in. I have got to do something to make my goal for at least one day this week.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you got enough sleep last night, and that mom and boys are happy.

    Have a fun summer! You're gonna be fine.

    ReplyDelete