Saturday, November 20, 2010

138.2 Love that good drop down look.

Feeling thin today, the brain is thinking do I really still need to reach the 120 goal when I feel so thin? Hmm the Thanksgiving loading day is close approaching.
Wood hauling that's what we did for fun today not that its tons of fun more like its just a necessity to keeping warm around our parts its what keeps our house warm.

Eats: Quinoa with honey and butter to sweeten
Lunch : Chicken taco with spinach leaves and cheese.
Dinner: A pretzel bar and an apple with some peanut butter.
Of course my 2 liters of water with hazelnut cream stevia today.
Dinner:

I ran 5 miles on the treadmill today while watching a show with the kids then went and got my Christmas present early. Ugha, it is not really what I would have wanted but its a big need around this house. It has to do with the daily doings that a family of nine would do three times a day or maybe more. Any guess what it might be that would be helpful like that? Tell you tomorrow when I actually test it out.

1 comment:

  1. did you get a washing machine? dishwasher? toaster? oven?

    I hope you're having a great holiday week. Keep your head down. I hear white out blizzard conditions are headed your way tomorrow. Keerful. Hear?

    ReplyDelete