Tuesday, October 12, 2010

138.4 Water is Key to losing I am being accountable..

I am going to have a good day today. I already drank 1 liter of water. I am freezing and I am leaving the house and staying busy. I am not regretting my past evening I will do better today.
Someone that I never expected called me and wants me to help them lose.
I must stay accountable and be an example. They are watching me.
I never ever in a million years would have guessed that would happen with this amazing person.
I reserve the right to post again tonight so I stay accountable all day long.

1 comment:

  1. You don't have to do anything. You are amazing right where you are. They want support, and you are excellent at that.

    But, you post as much as you like. You've earned that right. :)

    ReplyDelete