Sunday, September 12, 2010

144.0 100 Grams is 3.5 ounzes.

No loss no gain, better then I expected.
Reviewing the diet helped me see something I had missed and didn't realize. I promise this protocol needs to be read every time you do a round. I ate Tuna at the start and it has to much fat in it. Dang and I thought it was a good meat for on the go meals you know the kind that is packed in water and the albacore white stuff but maybe I better stay a way unless it is so so a necessity for on the road Dr. visits.

I have to hide that sweet plant in my bathroom warm window, I caught the C boy and Mc boy snitching leaves off to taste. I told them if we really wanted a bush they better leave it alone. Ya no good warm barn window to stick it in dang.

Sunday take a snooze day and then letter writing day to faraway boy.
Lunch: Chicken 3.5 oz worth mixed with salad. Made homemade strawberry vinaigrette. Topped off with grissini sticks.
Dinner: Fish 3.5 oz sauteed with coconut oil, Cucumbers with salt and melba toast. One apple it keeps the Dr. away supposedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment