1. Thank the person that gave you the award - Thank you, Kathryn!
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
- I have 7 beautiful children that I gave my tiny body up for and now I am doing all I can to get it back so it's mine.
- I have another blog that's about my family but you have to do the search to figure it out like someone else I know who did it and found it.
- I am the oldest of 7 and 3 are sisters and we are all working on weight losing
- I made the drawings and blue prints. Then Hubby and I logged out, hauled off the mountain and cut the logs to build our own log home with the help of our Dads, brothers and even a few sisters.
- I am running my very first 5K and just started seriously running towards a race goal at 43 years of age.
- I have moved 55 times in my life before the age of 20 and I wasn't a milatary brat.
- I should have gone to school to be a nurse but I didn't so I learned lots about what it could be like by haveing my last baby live in a hospital for 7 1/2 months after he was taken c-section.
4. Let the bloggers know that you have nominated them.
Now I have to flipen rage because we the parents have been doing to many nice things for kids who just do not get it and take advantage. We have a give take system, the kids do things like chores and the return pay is parent willingness to drive all over kingdom come and take horses to many places or pay for an activity like wrestling. If they earned the money and payed for the activity themselves then they get to do it. So often our kids are making sure they pay their own money towards what they want to do. Or they are working really hard to keep the chores in and out of the house done so we are willing. Well somewhere along this summer some kids have forgotten that this is how our household motates. Today the balance got tipped way badly and there are some kids who are not going to get to wrestling camp tomorrow, didn't get to go to high school tech fun day. Tomorrows peewee 4-H is out for one and there are only two who didn't loose all the important doing things that they wanted to do. They actually helped the one who lost out on peewee to get his job finished after the Mom started to take the books that he had dumped to the local thrifty store. Pretty soon there is one who is not going to have a bed or pair of clothing to wear if he isn't having an attitude change.
Have you heard of James Jones it's a pretty good program and of course I tweak it to my way of doing a bit but if you have kids who think they should be handed a silver platter with everything on it Go have a really good looky it could save you a bundle either now or when they have to go to the detention center.