Sunday, June 6, 2010

150.0 What hormones can do to you.

So that's a rise that I am not to happy with but it is explained away with a visit from Aunt Flo or TOM however you code your words of the month thingy, I know it will come down but it is a bit higher then the last round that I did and had to entertain Flo with. We girls are so complicated when it comes to the weight thing and hormones.


Eating is a mess cause I need more protein so I am giving myself that today and I can't remember what I ate because I had way to bad a headache and went to bed for most of the day. Late in the evening when the heat was gone I went on a 1.5 mile walk in the cool air. I will be back on track tomorrow. Oh ya my stomach isn't feeling so well either. So you know back labor and tummy gurgle means yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment