Wednesday, June 16, 2010

146.6 Looks like this is my bodies settle point, the 46 number.

PLEASE VOTE FOR THE RETT SYNDROME RESEARCH FUND MATCH ON MY SIDE BAR IT WILL HELP MY VERY GOOD
I awoke to the most horrible headache at 5 o'clock. I could not go back to sleep at all. It will not go no matter what I have done. Took aspirin, ate food, drank water, took potassium, magnesium, calcium, B12. Can't find the blood pressure cuff today. That's the last possible answer to whatever my problem is this long drawn out morning unless I am getting one of those dang head colds that seems to be going around.

I had so wanted to go for a long run but to pound in the feet and the top of your head is not a friendly kind of idea to my body I don't think.

Breakfast: Orange juice, apple, apple Laurabar and an egg scrambled.
Lunch:Part of the burger off a hamburger. My little guy decided to eat it and I gave it away willingly. Got a grilled chicken, ditched the bread lids and ate the lettuce and tomatoes as the lid.
Dinner:Ate my leftover of the yummy hamburger casserole stuff with quinoa I made earlier in the week and put away in freezer for a later date.
My headache finally left late in the afternoon and I went to bed early. I want to run in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU!!! I'm sorry I missed it. We've had a few bad days, and it's hard to catch up.

    I hope that you've conquered that headache and you've escaped the cold. I'm off to find out.

    Thanks again for the vote post!

    ReplyDelete