Tuesday, June 22, 2010

146.8 Skirt Sports | women's activewear, running clothes, cycling & triathlon workout clothes

Sorry about re post but my wight got reversed and I needed it corrected.
Looking frumpy and old when I run is not fun. Not to mention that my t-shirts are hot and they do not move well with me as I run. But I like to not be totally exposed and I have never been a short shorts kind of girl. This company has the cutest running and exercise wear that I have seen in a long time. I plan on getting me a cute skirt or two with the longer pants and for sure pockets to hold my phone in.
Go see how cute they are.
Skirt Sports women's activewear, running clothes, cycling & triathlon workout clothes

Brought to me by reading THIS cute blog.


Yesterdays Steak day seemed to help even if I still can't make it back to the 144 spot.
I am achy today so I simply did my lovely Pilate's and I feel so much nicer in all the achy spots.
I am the mean Mom today. I got rid of lots of toys that seem to never be played with and are all over everywhere most of the time. I of course did it while they were playing at the neighbors and sleeping early this morning. I even took away some of the toy shelving so things look less cluttered in that area. Now if I could diminish the ever lasting paper pile that accumulates.

Breakfast: yummy smoothie of berries, almonds, milk and cream cheese sweetened with Blue Agave.
Lunch the other half of 8oz cream cheese mixed with garlic salt on broccoli spears Yum. Turkey burger with cumin, and onions.
Dinner: Butternut squash with thyme and some bit of hamburger from my little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment