Tuesday, June 29, 2010

149.00 NO HORIZON FOR SETPOINT YET.

Running Miles 2.35
Eating hospital Cafeteria foods danger going to try for a simple steak so I keep from a total wipe out on the diet. I really need to make sure that the scale comes back down and that I reach the maintenance set weight somewhere close to the LIW of 144. (HaHa that should really be LDW meaning Last Drops Weight in my case.)
Now leaving for long road trip and surgery this afternoon wish us luck and keep him in your prayers, but I know he will be just fine I can feel this time things are going to be smooth.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck at the hospital. I'll be praying for you. I hope that you are able to let the stress go. I hope it goes well.

    You are so amazing to run beforehand. Totally rockin.

    ReplyDelete