Monday, August 2, 2010

147.8 I am nursing a blood pressure headache.

The Hubby is on my case about getting my blood pressure checked again. When it's that lovely TOM on about the 3rd day I can hardly see straight from the headache that can't be cut by anything at times. Maybe I should agree and stop being stubborn.
Wood cutting again getting the boys set with a really cool set up they think. It can be a project that will help with FFA (future farmers of America) grades, pic to come when the project is complete.

Headache finally left at late noon and we went in to full gear of pulling nails out of old fencing. Doing farm chores and laundry the never ending battle I fight. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to be a pioneer and have only two sets of clothing. NAAA I like to wear many styles.

Dinner: Cauliflower pizza Pic tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking of you. I hope those headaches are alleviated soon. Take care of you now.

    ReplyDelete