- Kids dumped toys in my workout spot did pick up and sidetracked not getting to the workout.
- Wore their dirty shoes by workout spot so their is dust on hardwood floor, I can not lay down.
- Dirty boys socks by workout spot.
- Someone didn't do their dumping rainbow vacuum job so now I got to. Just so I can workout.
- Someone unhooked VCR so now I have to do electrical untangle to get my workout video going.
Friday, April 30, 2010
158.8 Back to my ending point!
I do love my boys but sheesh they are so dang messy sometimes it's irritating.
So yesterdays workout looked like 3 miles run/walk I did 2 mile run/walk after the Banquet dinner. Today I am going to somehow concur my laundry HAAaaa. I hate that job sometimes.
45 min workout today is Pilates For Every Body with Denise Austin. I needed the stretch and the hubby says we are going on a long walk together to.
I prep cooked for the month and I will show you all the before and afters after a bit and I am now ready for any surprise appointments that will make me be caught without cooked backup foods. I even cooked some steak strips for fajitas on the run.
Oh ya my tuna wasa sandwich was so so so good glad I tried it and as we can all see even with the crazy derail that I made work for me last night. I lost I lost I lost I lost I lost.
I have so many lunch choices today that we will blog that later tonight.
Lunch: Grilled Chicken over Romain lettuce with homemade Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing. I also took a bit of the chicken and added it to some broth that I made with some onions to drink and tame the Dressing down after.
Recipe for dressing in that cool cookbook I have.
My husband just told me that after my last baby was born I weighed 200 pounds I can not remember that. I was under way to much stress. I do remember feeling frustrated about slowly sliding up from 175 to 180 but I got that reading on the scale like a year later when my baby and I were finally home and starting to be normal or as normal as it's going to get at my house with him.