Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Scale came up to 161.6 thats 2.4 pounds over LIW.

So I am doing a steak day, this is not getting the best of me. We will see how well this works. Maybe it will only drop a few ounces not the whole two pounds. I studied what I ate yesterday and maybe it was the dark fried chicken that I had to peel the breading off of that is like the only thing I can think of that could have got me. Or my body is just having a time adjusting. Well whatever it is I am doing what Dr. Simeon's says to do if you gain 2lbs even a few ounces over.

Ok so my day was rough my Hubby wanted to take me out to eat since its been at least two months and I was groaning because today of all days WHY. So JB's at noon I ate a grilled sirloin steak with 3 tomato slices, 1 green leaf lettuce, and scrambled eggs no extras added to it. And ate nothing else for the rest of the day just drank my lovely water. This is a major compromise of how the Dr. says to do it but I had to please the hubby too since we had no children with us and that is always a rarity.

Oh I ran 1 mile today on the treadmill and walked 2 feeling GOOOD.
HERE'S TO HOPEING THAT I LOSE BACK TO 159.2 THAT I SHOULD BE AT.

No comments:

Post a Comment