Monday, April 5, 2010

Scary but hang in there. R1P3 thats me.

So after the Easter weekend and eating food and getting the flu I am finally back and sitting at 160.6 that's 1.4lbs back and it better not go up. I did do a treadmill run this morning so we better start seeing a leveling here. It is hard to make sure you sneak up on the cal amount when you are not sure of the count and have to spend time sitting at the computer to keep it all tallied. Well I am trying and thank goodness I can do it again if I have to and will since I want to lose the rest of this sugar sack that I am tired of carrying on my body.

Here's a girl that has done a ton of cooking and figured out great recipes for us all to follow when we move to P3 status.
The Lighter Side of Low-Carb

No comments:

Post a Comment