Saturday, February 27, 2010

February 27, 2010 175 Wii, 173.6 New scales HMMM

So I got a new scales yesterday and wow is there ever a huge difference. So I think for a bit I will have to measure with both until I see what the difference is. I have to travel with the one and my kids just might be moving the Wii one enough to make it not so accurate.
I must stay on track with meal eating. I was super busy and got off and ended up really hungry since I ate lunch at about 2:32 and then it burned up fast but I still didn't get to eat dinner at 5:00 and paid later for not staying on track. Lunch was chicken garlic apple spinach salad. Dinner fish with grissini crumbs baked on it. I resisted every single craving moment today and even stood and smelled yummy pizza and cupcakes at my nephews birthday party.
I feel smaller in some ways is it just my imagination or what cause I haven't dropped pant sizes yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment