Friday, February 19, 2010

February 18, 2010 Scales says 181.7

Today I determine to start. This phase is called P2 I skipped what would be called P1 cause I just didn't know how or understand why to do it. The first day you are supposed to stuff yourself with every good fat thing you can manage. Good grief I ate meatballs for breakfast and a 1 lb. bag of chocolate almonds along with all kinds of other things that I will not say. I do not think I have ever eaten so much stuff. I felt very sick by the end of the day. It is a very crazy thought to know that you need to gain or make sure there is good fat in your body before you start this. I never eat in the morning anyway. I had appointments and a three hour drive. I made the strategic relief spots and made it through. I do not feel a big body change yet. Can you believe eating half and half on cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment