Thursday, February 25, 2010

February 25, 2010 175.9 BMI 30.04

Hmm I am feeling a bit bugged my hubby has this big old scales with the line measurement and I really do not like it because it will not give me an ounce reading so I always go by what my Wii says especially since it records and stamps and I can see it moving down it really helps me visualize the change going on. So this morning the big scale is way different then the Wii reading and I felt bugged. I really want a new scales. I also had a bad head rush headache last night when I got up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. My blood pressure was spiked up high. I still slept pretty good and woke up with the blood pressure back to normal and no headache. I had cabbage chicken, orange and grissine sticks for lunch For dinner crab cakes with the melba toast rolled into the mix and a tiny bit of onions and tomatoes in a lettuce leaf rolled up. My kids were drooling over my dinner and Hubby said hey when are you going to make that for us. My partner is still a bit ahead of me but pretty much we are going down at the same rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment