Tuesday, June 1, 2010

149.8 Apple day being a FARM GIRL.

Ok here comes complaining.
I can not get my linky tool to hook up. I know its my own lack of technology know how but what am I missing.
I can't get my paste and copy to pick up diminishing Lucy's cute apple pic.
I can't get thing to show who is linking to the fit to fat list for the week.
This is the day when I say get back here smart tech son, fly over and fix and then you may return to you duties. (Not really)

I can do 40 sit ups today. Done
I can do 20 leg lifts. Done
I can finish my garden. Done well I few minor plants to get at nursery.
I can eat apples all day. Done
I can keep the troops busy at the park. Done
I can wage war on a mouse that is in my house. Still waging, sticky pads from store tomorrow.
I can help pretty girl try for a real job. Tomorrow.
I can put new seed grass out on lawn that we lost while living in a hospital for 7 1/2 months. Got a good start need a sprinkler.
I can do laundry, pay bills, wash dishes. No bill paid, some laundry, dishes done.
I can walk 1 mile today .5 this morning. Steps are 1,998.00. Over the whole day 3,698 in the garden.

Lunch: Stevia water Apples
Dinner: Stevia water Apples

I am dreaming eating, butternut squashes, cucumbers, tomatoes, buttercrunch lettuce, fennel, onions, carrots, eggplant, crooknecks, garlic, spinach, parsley, peppers, acorn squash, potatoes.
I am a 6 generation farm girl on both sides of my parents linage's. I love playing in the dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment